All About Me

Hello, my name is Justin. My favorite sport is basketball. Why? Because my dad
taught it to me at 1 year old and it stuck with me. My favorite hobby is magic. Magic
is the one of  first thing I learned to do in my life. My favorite food is pizza. Who doesn’t
like pizza? My best friend is Jack, but he’s in the other class than me so that’s sad
right. My other friends are Landon, Javey, Max, Henry, Ellie, Piper, Chloe, Holden,
Hollis, Sophie, Lily, Edward, Alex, Landin, Jack, Jack, Jack , Van and Anna.

18 thoughts on “All About Me

1. Justin. I am delighted to be your GraMachelle. You are a stellar athlete. It seems you are great at whatever you do!
    Love, GraMachelle

2. I love your blog! It’s so interesting to read about all that you are learning and doing. I’m so proud of you!
    The tea you made at Camp Lincoln sounds delicious! I also love all the multiplication and ratio tricks you are discovering. I didn’t learn them until I was a teacher 🧐! Keep posting I can’t wait to read more.
    GranMom

3. Justin,

I love that one of the things you enjoy doing is playing basketball with Dad! It is one of my favorite activities as well (Hand in the middle of the ball!!!) Your blog is awesome. I am so proud of you.

Also, It was wonderful to see how caring you are to our new family member Kaia. She is learning our home and your love and affection has made her transition so much easier.

Love you!!!! Dad