Hello people in Panama!!

My grampa used to live in Panama and I though that there might be someone who knew him.  My name is Justin and my  grandpa is named is Doge. He might know you,  who ever is  reading this. I hope that  if you might know him, can you leave me a Comment. Thank you.  I hope you respond.

25 thoughts on “Hello people in Panama!!

1. Congratulations Justin !

I graduated with your Grandpa… Doug Aseron… Balboa High School Class of 1963… in the Panama Canal Zone….

I played basketball too… but, also baseball… plus your Grandpa and I ran on the track team… !!!

Nice chatting with you !!!

Give Grandpa Doug a hug for me.

Lew French
      BHS 1963
      ❤️❤️💙

1. Hi Justin, This is from your great aunt Ellen from California. I’m really happy to hear about all the animals in your class. Does your gecko have a name? What do you feed him?
    It sounds like an excellent class!

1. Hi Justin! Congratulations for the job you’re doing! Your grandpa is my husband’s cousin. My husband also grew up in Panama. You deserve a good grade for this assignment, and your grandpa should reward you by taking you to Disney World!!!

2. The name of the Gecko’s name is Banbo. We feed him Crickets or mealworms. Thank you for asking.

1. Hope my response got to him … you and I sure had great times growing up together in Balboa Canal Zone, Doug!!

2. Hi Justin. I know your grandpa, Doug, very well. He was a high school classmate and I see him at our reunions often. He and I went to St. Mary’s University here in San Antonio, TX but during different years, too. He is a great person and I’m sure a great grandpa.

3. Your Grandpa Doug is one of my best friends we went to school together in Balboa, Canal Zone, Panama, and graduated together from Balboa High School in June, 1963 !!!

4. Hi, Justin! I have known your grandfather for more than 50 years. We grew up together in Panama and graduated from high school the same year. I still see him at our class reunions. I also know his brother Frank. Hopefully one day you can visit Panama. It is a beautiful country. Good luck with your blog!

5. Hi Justin, my name is Everett White, a good friend of your grandpa Doug. I am also from Panama and knew your grandpa back then. We played basketball with and against each other. Your grandpa was a very good basketball player. You’ll have to let me know which is your favorite college or professional basketball team. I live in South Florida, so my teams are the Miami Heat, and Miami Dolphins. Keep up your fundamental basketball skills; i.e. passing, dribbling, jump roping, and diet. Hope you receive my comment. Have a great day, and God Bless.