My Vacation.

It was my brother’s birthday and he was turning 5 years old. I was jealous because, well it  was his birthday and you wouldd be jealous.  if he was your brother. He got a hat at Margaritas. He also went to Bowl -o- rama. I went there with my Grandpa and my Grandma. We  started with this build a monster thing.  I was really good at the game. I got two strikes there . We then did a real game. My Grandma  won the first game and then I won the second one against my brother. I won by 89 points and I also got two stikes.

5 thoughts on “My Vacation.

1. I love that you know your feelings. It’s ok to be jealous as that is how you feel. Your brother loved that you were with him for his birthday. He looks up to you. You are a fantastic role model for him. A great big brother!!!!

Dad

2. Justin, I am proud of you for feeling your feelings and recognizing what causes them. I am also proud of you for sharing them with us. Most people have a hard time sharing their feelings with others. (BTW, had I been in your shoes, I would have been jealous of Jacob’s birthday activities too!)

I love you!
    Mom