If I were a turtle living in a pond, I would…

If I were a turtle living in a pond, I would eat little fish that swim by me.  I would see birds that see me and try to get me.  When the bird was 10 feet away I would dive into the water.  I would try to hold my breath longer than any other turtle.  My friends would be big fish and turtles, but not big turtles who would bother me.  I would leave the pond a lot to eat flies and stuff.  I would invent basketshell and I would be the best at it.  Basketshell is like basketball but for turtles.  I would also make shellccer which is like soccer, shellkey which is like hockey, and shellcross which is like lacrosse.  And they would become famous games.  I would invent the biggest house in the whole water world and what the turtle would think is the whole world.

4 thoughts on “If I were a turtle living in a pond, I would…

1. Hi Justin,
    What fun to imagine all of those things. If you were a turtle, I can imagine that you would do all of those things with style and joy. I can imagine each game being invented and played. You could create a series of turtle sport stories. They would be a lot of fun to read.
    Thanks for sharing your ideas.
    🙌🏼✏️🐢Mrs. Eaves