I would and I wouldn’t enjoy living in a boat

The reason I would enjoy it, it would be fun.  If you need extra food, you could go fishing for the food.  You could see sharks and whales and other cool marine life.  If the ship was really big and strong you could maybe be able to put a basketball net or soccer stuff or sports stuff.  You could have a game room and play all different sports with people.  You would be able to sail to different places.  My ship would have a pool and it would be gigantic.

The reason I wouldn’t enjoy it, would be some of the people might not like the rocking back and forth.  You might have people who are seasick.  A big wave could hit you and knock you overboard and you could drown.  And your ship could sink if there are very strong waves.

I would like to try going through the Panama Canal and see Panama while the ship was going through to the other side.  You might be able to sail somewhere so that you could see the Northern Lights and see all the constellations and stars.

I think the downside is that some people might be scared of drowning and you might not be able to see your family or get lost in the middle of the ocean.  I would not sail to where the cold part is because the Titanic hit an iceberg.  I would stay up near the equator where there aren’t any icebergs, but I would stay away the shore where there are big rocks.  If I were in the cold or where there are big rocks, I would go very, very slow.  Also, I think that my brother would enjoy sailing.  He could fish more often.  He could have his own zone in the gigantic ship.  Jacob would have a lot of places for toys and stuff.  My brother would probably bring his iPad.  So our ship would have a lot of plugs.  I would actually bring my iPad too, but my Mom would make it so that I would know the passcode so that I could communicate with her and maybe play a couple games.

I would actually test to make sure my ship was very strong before I went out to see the sea.

2 thoughts on “I would and I wouldn’t enjoy living in a boat

1. Hi Justin,
    You have created a good list of pro and cons. I think it might be kind of fun to live on a house boat and be able to travel down rivers and across lakes. I didn’t think of the ocean, but that might be fun too – though certainly more dangerous.
    Thanks for all your thoughts and ideas.
    📝Mrs. Eaves