3. Riddle: I turn once, what is out will not get in. I turn again, what is in will not get out. What am I?
4.Riddle: What goes through cities and fields, but never moves?
5. Riddle: I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I touch will soon turn red. What am I?
6. Riddle: The person who makes it has no need of it; the person who buys it has no use for it. The person who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it
7. Riddle: A man looks at a painting in a museum and says, “Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son.” Who is in the painting
8. Riddle: With pointed fangs I sit and wait; with piercing force I crunch out fate; grabbing victims, proclaiming might; physically joining with a single bite. What am I?
9. Riddle: I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone and cities with no buildings. What am I
10. Riddle: What does man love more than life, hate more than death or mortal strife; that which contented men desire; the poor have, the rich require; the miser spends, the spendthrift saves, and all men carry to their graves?