If I could plant a garden of anything, what would be in it?

It would have Potatoes, Apples, Cherries, Carrots, Cucumbers, Bananas, Onions, Radishes,  Red Carrots, Blue Carrots, Purple Carrots, Every color Carrots, Pumpkins, Peaches, Blueberries, Grapes, Ground Cherries, and Mangoes.

Cucumbers because they turn into pickles. Colorful carrots because I like they way they taste in the soup my mom makes.  I also like to eat them raw.  I would like to make french fries or potato chips with my potatoes.  I would plant sweet potatoes because my mom eats them all the time.  Pumpkins because we get to carve them into jack-o-lanterns and the seeds are delicious! Fruit trees are delicious and I might have a lot of dogs when I am older and they might like like to eat the fruit. I like the radishes and onions because they are spicy. Ground Cherries because they are the only tomatoes that I like.

4 thoughts on “If I could plant a garden of anything, what would be in it?

1. Hi Justin,
    I love the description of the garden you would plant. I appreciate knowing why and what you will do with all the fruits and vegetables you harvest. I did not know what ground cherries were until you explained they are like tomatoes. Are they what you added as a picture at the end. Are they also called tomatillos?
    Thanks for adding so much detail!
    🥒🥕🥔🎃Mrs. Eaves

2. Ground cherries are more like Gooseberries. Tomatillos are similar but not as sweet. The texture of ground cherries remind me of blueberries.